Monday, April 18, 2011

There is No Place Like Home

So it is currently 4:30 am and once again I'm to excited to sleep! We are leaving for Kansas today and I'm so excited for Ava to meet everyone in Kansas. First however we have to get through the plane ride. I haven't been this nervous to travel on an airplane since I was a young girl going to California with only my brother and younger cousin. I just hope Ava can sleep through most of it and the other passengers on the plane don't hate us before it's all said and done!

Once again Kansas is going to be a jam packed trip with us trying to see as many people as possible. We are starting the trip out in Seneca, going to make a day trip to Manhattan on Wednesday, then Friday we will be Washington. Friday night I'm hosting a shower for Staci and Schuyler. I'm so glad I can do this I hate not being closer for all the wedding preparations. Saturday is going to be clean-up/set-up (again) for everyone on Sunday. We are having Ava baptized in Washington on Sunday evening. I'm really excited for this special event. Both Jeremy and my families will be there and that is very special to us. Ava will be wearing the same gown I was baptized it which also happens to be the same thing all my Dragastin's cousin's wore!

I know once again I'm posting without pictures but I promise when I can blog again I'll have lots of pictures of our Kansas trip!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you are planning time to see us! I'm glad we make the cut... Can't wait to see you and little Ava!

    ReplyDelete