Monday, April 4, 2011

Three is not a crowd!

So we are going to try this blogging thing out. I told Jeremy he HAS to contribute because if this is just up to me it won't be very successful. I can't even get pictures loaded onto facebook in a very timely matter!

Obviously this blog is going to focus around our pride and joy: Miss Ava Ann Stallbaumer

We are loving parenthood. Even though both Jeremy and I are exhausted we have so much more love for life and each other and our hearts doubled in size on March 13 for our daughter.

Jeremy has been an absolutely AMAZING father. I always knew Jeremy would be a great role model for our kids and when they got old enough he'd dedicate all his free time playing with his kids however I never imagined he would be as much help to me in these "early days" as he has been. Since I've been nursing (which has been going extremely well) Jeremy will get up after I'm done and help burp her and putting her back down. This may not sound like a lot but it has been EXTREMELY beneficial for me. Lately Ava has been pretty consistent to where she goes down around 10:00 wakes up around 2:00 takes an hour to eat and go back down then sleeps to around 6:00. This has been AWESOME. We are following the suggestions of a book called "Babywise" by Ezzo & Bucknam however I can't say we are doing it perfectly since neither Jeremy or I have read the entire book. We just read bits and pieces and then wing the rest of it! However I do feel it has great values and ideas in it.

This post is already fairly long so I guess I'll stop here for today. We are excited to be in Kansas in a little over a week! Hope we can see as many people as possible!

PS I've been working on getting this written for 3 days now so this one is not going to have pictures because I don't want to take more time to do it. Next time I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment