Friday, April 29, 2011

Kansas Part 2 - Ava's first trip to the Little Apple

Wednesday was another early morning for our family of three. We took off for Manhattan around 8:00am Our first stop on the list was Amanda's my college room-mate. It was so nice to get to spend the morning with Amanda it had been a long time since I'd seen her.

After spending a few minutes at Amanda's the four of us headed up to the Vet School. I knew this would be a big stop for Ava. All the ladies at the Vet School have a case of baby fever and rightfully so with several of them expected babies themselves. Ava got passed around and handled it beautifully. I was so excited to see all the ladies I miss them everyday.

After spending a good hour at the Vet School we swung by my cousin Sarah's house before she had to scurry off to work. Then we headed out for lunch and we of course went to Willie's! Lunch was great James came and met us along with my cousin Jodi and Jeremy's old room-mate Zach. The food once again was awesome and it was one more reason we had to miss Manhattan.

After lunch Amanda left us to go to class and Jeremy, James, Ava, and I headed to the mall. Here we bought Ava her K-State sock monkey we named Socks. It is perfect size for her and she already grips onto it and won't let it go.

We headed back to Seneca and had a great evening in Seneca with Jeremy's sisters and their kids again.

I know this post doesn't have any pictures which makes me sad but I'm not very good at remembering to take pictures. I'm always to busy talking with people! I hoping I can talk Jeremy into doing the post for the next two days because I'm sure you're all bored with my writing by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment